Sunday 10 November 2019

Welcome

                
                                Welcome
                     Hey guys,


               Welcome to my blog and my very first post. I'm Suzy your friendly blogger:)
                                                       Let me tell you about myself
                                                              - I love reading
                                                              - I like writing poems and stories
                                                              - I love hanging out with my friends
                                                              - Movies (well who doesn't)
                                                              - I love chocolate
  Okay, lets get into it!!!

                                                                    Wonder: Book V's Movie
           I know this came out in 2017, but who can't love this cute, amazing movie.
  
   So I actually read the book first then watched the movie. The reason why I did that is so I can kind of judge the movie. For "Wonder" I found it was very close to the book.
I found the book in a second hand shop and I bought it, at the time I was staying at my Grandad's house. I had told him about the book, so he wanted to read it, I let him borrow it. He read it for the rest of the afternoon and finished it the next afternoon. He was crying at the end of the book and asked me if it was base on a true story, sadly yes.
Things I did not like in the book/movie
  1. They say the Lords name in vain too many times.
  2. They celebrate Halloween 
Overall it was very good book and movie.
If I was you, check it out,  you should.
 Enjoy!!!



                                                   A Poem  A Week

                               "Darkness"
                                                        Darkness has taken hold of me.
Every time  I try and get away, to just get a glimpse of the SHINING LIGHT of the cross. It surrounds me with it's darkness, it tells me of my darkest sins, it tells I'm not worth it.  It tells me I'm a nobody. But when it's not looking I turn and run to the cross the SHINING LIGHT the hope. The place where darkness can't take hold of me. Then I heard a soft voice that says "Welcome home child".  For the cross has freed me.
-Suzy Joy

5 comments:

  1. I love the poem Suzy! Its really something I need to remember

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany!! When I wrote it I felt God putting the words in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely poem Suzy! I loved your review of Wonder as well, it is a very touching story.
    I can't wait for more posts from you! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Also thank you for reading my blog.
      Have a lovely day.
      -Suzy xoxo

      Delete